Monday 3 December 2007

WRITING

MY LIFE

I was born in Girona in 1992. When I was young, we lived in the same house. It was in a place called Banyoles. We haven't moved since then.
My earliest memory is very clear. We're on holiday in València and I was playing on the beach and in the sand. I also remember my first day at playing football. My trainer's name was Mamfred. I'ts the best trainer.
I've been at The Escola Casa Nostra for 9 years. I have changed since I was young. I think that I'm more sociable now, and my hair is longer!! When I finish the secondary school, I not know I'm going to do. Before I'm old I really want to go Chicago.




SPECTACULAR ACCIDENT


There was an spectacular accident last month in the new park of Barcelona. 300.000 dead people and 90.000 wounded.
The accident began at half past nine. The accident I stop suddenly while the people saw from his houses. Policemen and firemen were there to try to stop it.
At first there was complete panic. People were crying.
After fours hours all of the people is were rescued.









A PROFILE OF A BAND

Skalariak was formed in Navarra in 1994. The original members were Juantxo Skalari (vocal), Enrique Rubiños (drums), Javier Etxeberria (guitar), Luisillo Kalandraka (bass), Mario Memola (saxophone), Guillermo (trombone), Rubén Antón (trumpet) and Olatz Andueza (keyboard and acordion). In 1996, Olatz Andueza was replaced by Hiart Leitza, Luisillo Kalandraka by Cristina Zariategi, Enrique Rubiños by Peio Skalari and Rubén Antón by David Orduña. All of the group's members write songs.
Skalariak first album is Klub Ska and second album is En la kalle. Skalariak play both ska, punk and reggae and the others. Some of their best-known songs are Solo vivir, vodka revolution, Skalari Rude Klub, Quien nos ha robado and Jaia. The band has won a lot of their music and videos.
This group of music is great!!


A FORMAL LETTER


16th February 2008
Catalonia (spain)
16 Girona Street
Banyoles
17820 CP


Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm writing to enquire about lottery funds for Banyoles.
Banyoles is a small city in the north of Catalonia. There are a lot of interesting places in this city, but there are not any places for young people in the town center here. This centre could provide activities. These activities might be related to sports, exercise, etc.
If you have any questions about our Project, please do not hesitate to contact me. My telephone: 669 746 327


Yours faithfully,




Rafel Angelats Viladoms
Banyoles
Catalonia North












No comments: